"I'm a Stable Genius"

These wise words of the Dear Leader set me thinking about a situation that comes up every year or ten. I had a bunch of X-rays taken today and was quite intrigued by the giant CCD array being used, so I asked the tech some technical questions about it, only a few of which she knew answers for. She asked why I wondered and when I mentioned that I was currently an Astro student and interested in imaging, she said something like: "You must be really smart."

Usually I'm forced to give an honest answer and admit that I'm not nearly smart enough, but Dear Leader has given me an option.

I could just say that I'm a stable genius. I have spent more than a few hours in stables, and, often as not, I find that I'm one of the smarter animals present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer